Welcome to the LEED® Platinum Certified David L. Lawrence Convention Center. Get to know our intelligent facility by exploring the South Terrace, our roof top garden & native plant boxes, and hiking the Three Rivers Heritage Trail.
It takes everyone to preserve our LEED® Platinum Certification. Your efforts would be appreciated.
- Use the individual recycling containers, including compostables
- Take the stairs when possible
- Turn the lights off if you are the last one out of the meeting room
- Dress in layers to maximize comfort in the DLCC
- Use public transportation while in Pittsburgh, if possible
- Use our Electric Vehicle Charging Station, if needed
- Download the parkPGH.org app to discover real-time parking availability, if driving
- Walk to downtown restaurants, hotels, and attractions, if exploring the city